We look forward to welcoming you to The 11th Annual Case-Based Approach to Controversies in Cardiovascular Diseases” taking place in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates on 25 & 26 June 2021.
The Conference, organized by InfoPlus Events LLC, will offer the most-timely updates on significant advances in prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. All topics will be presented in a “Real World” case-based format which encourages participation and debate between the faculty and attendees.
This program is intended for all health care professionals involved in the management of patients with cardiovascular diseases, including cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, residents, fellows, and nurses.
Alongside the Scientific Session, there will be an exhibit, providing attendees exposure to the most cutting edge technologies, resources and treatment solutions in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
We look forward to welcoming you to Dubai in June as we celebrate 11 years of Cardiovascular education in the UAE
Wael Al Mahmeed, MD
Nasser Ammash, MD
Wael Jaber, MD
Joseph Maalouf, MD
Walid Saliba, MD
After participating in this educational activity, practitioners will be able to do the following:
- Incorporate the evidence on degenerative mitral regurgitation, ischemic mitral regurgitation, aortic stenosis, and gender differences into clinical decision-making for patients with structural heart disease
- Analyze the evidence on new and established medical and surgical therapies for managing patients with heart failure.
- Analyze the emerging evidence and options for prevention, detection, risk assessment, rhythm and rate management, and stroke prevention and incorporate it into management strategies for atrial fibrillation.
- Incorporate recent evidence on screening, diagnosis, and treatment options into management strategies for patients with cardiovascular disease.
- Critically appraise strategies for the surgical and medical management of infective endocarditis, especially use of antimicrobial therapies, and discuss the pros and cons of current antibiotic prophylaxis guidelines
- Cardiovascular Surgeons and Physicians
- Fellows and Residents in Cardiothoracic and Cardiology training programs
- Nurses, Physician Assistants and other Allied Health Professionals involved in the care of cardiovascular patients
- Medical students with an interest in cardiothoracic surgery and cardiology
Take a tour to discover The 11th Annual Case-Based Approach to Controversies in Cardiovascular Diseases
Surrounded by 38 acres of landscaped gardens, Le Méridien Dubai Hotel and Conference Centre provides a serene and luxurious counterpoint to the city’s cosmopolitan flair. The hotel puts the city’s unique experiences within easy reach from the Deira City Centre shopping hub, Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, the Gold Souk and Burj Khalifa. Situated minutes from the city’s renowned shopping and commercial districts, and a stone’s throw from Dubai International Airport, our 579-room hotel boasts 196 new Royal Club rooms, as well as 5,500 square meters of conference and banquet facilities for up to 1,200 guests. The hotel also features five outdoor temperature-controlled swimming pools, Natural Elements Spa and a state-of-the-art fitness center. The hotel’s 18 restaurants serve a sophisticated blend of Thai, Italian, Japanese, Cantonese, Szechwan and seafood cuisines.
Map & Directions
Some of the services offered to all the guests staying in Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre include airport transfers to and from Dubai International Airport—Terminal 1 (for a fee), Meet and Greet service at Le Méridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre counter in the Airport Arrivals Hall in Terminal 1, and seamless check-in and express checkout service. Courtesy shuttle service to the city centre and other shopping centers is offered at set times throughout the day.
Transfers to/from Dubai International Airport’s Terminal 1 and 3 can be arranged at a nominal charge. Airport transfers need to be prearranged through Hotel Reservations.
The Royal Club features a private entrance, reception, and lounge area. Guests are offered private airport transfers to and from Dubai International Airport’s Terminal 1 in a Mercedes Benz accompanied by a Royal Club Guest Relations Officer. Royal Club guests are also offered a welcome drink on arrival and butler service by request.